* Latest Interview: Fiddler Miles Quale of Crying Uncle
* Dave Berry & Friends at San Francisco Festival of the Mandolins
* Bluegrass Unlimited Review of Morning Walk
* Blackwater Flood at Buffalo Creek honored at Winfield
* Read the Album Review on Bluegrass Today
What started as a project with friends to make demos for a couple of my tunes turned into this new album, Morning Walk, featuring 29 musicians from in and around the California Bluegrass community. These original instrumental tunes, of Bluegrass, Old-Time, and Celtic flavor, are a mix of newly written and older outtakes reworked from my last release some 20 years back. The recordings, largely done remotely, include some seriously talented and multi-generational players who have played with the likes of Wesley Corbett, Rita Hosking, Doyle Lawson, The Brothers Comatose, The Crooked Jades, Laurie Lewis, Tom Rozum, The Henhouse Prowlers, The Bee Eaters, Dale Ann Bradley, Front Country, Opera San Jose, and more
You can purchase it at the store, stream it from the Bandcamp Player, listen on Spotify or your favorite streaming site. Read about the players and track details on the Friends page or get more info, quotes etc on the Media page. Thanks for listening and supporting roots music!